Saturday, February 14, 2009

To the boys in my life...

This Valentines Day I want to let each of you know how much I love and appreciate you!

Spencer - You are wonderful! I realize now more then ever how much you do for me. I appreciate the kind words you say and the way you build me up. I appreciate your support and know I can always count on you. You are my rock and my best friend!

Austin - I love your enthusiasm for life. I appreciate your willingness to help me and desire to try new things. I look forward to our lunch dates and the excitement you show when I come work in your school. I love the "I Love You" matches we have in which you always win by saying "I love you the most, most, most, most, most!"

Cameron - You are one creative little boy. I love watching the artistic side come out in you. At three years old you color pictures with such detail. I love seeing how excited and proud you are of yourself once you complete an art project. I am constantly amazed by your knowledge of things and ability to learn new things so quickly.

Andrew - You are a sweetheart. I love watching the games you play with your older brothers and love seeing you get a kick out of their silly behavior. I love it when you give me kisses and high fives. You bring lots of joy into our household.

How blessed I feel to have such wonderful boys in my life. Being where I am today and seeing the men you are becoming is my life's greatest accomplishment thus far!!

1 comment:

  1. how sweet to know that you will always have these boys (men) in your life to watch out and take care of you!

    ReplyDelete