For the next six weeks I will be watching my friend, Sheila's, two little girls. The are so sweet and I am looking forward to watching them. Today, Sheila brought over a brownie mix, which Olivia and Cameron made, and they had such a blast doing it together. I think Cameron really enjoys having a playmate. I'm anxious to see at the end of the six weeks if my craving for a little girl is enhanced quite a bit more, or if I find that my boys do almost everything that a little girl would do??
sounds like you'll have your hands full with kids. hey i still need your address and phone number. email it to me.
ReplyDeletekaren
that will be a fun experiment. :)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your housefull!
Your gonna get the baby bug eeee!!!
ReplyDeleteWith those two little girls in your house I guarantee you will want one of your own. They are too sweet. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteI bet the bug gets ya. Little girls are FUN!
ReplyDelete