Our cruise length was 5 nights and it left out of Miami, Florida. We love sailing with Carnival because they allow up to five people in a single room and they have an amazing kids program aboard the ship. Not to mention they are SUPER affordable!
This was our first year of having a balcony room, and I must say, I can't ever go back!!! I was so impressed with our room on this cruise. It was so peaceful watching the ocean, and ports, go by while being in my own private quarters. It also allowed us to see some pretty amazing sunrises and sunsets.
The fun aboard the ship was endless. Daytime activities included: swimming in the pools, riding down the waterslide, playing chess, and relaxing in the hot tub. I think the kids maximized their time in the water activity department!
Night time brought on a whole new set of activities. That's when the kids loved going to Camp Carnival. I was amazed at how many kids were aboard this ship. At Camp Carnival they had dance classes, made volcanoes, went on scavenger hunts, had a pirate party, played dodge ball and had Wii competitions. They had such a blast! While the kids were away, Spencer and I went to dinner together. We also did a lot of shopping in the gift shop, trying to clothe ourselves and purchase toiletries. We saw a comedy show, and even had time to go back to our room and bask in the peace and quiet.
One of my favorite things about the Carnival Victory was the outdoor movie screen and movies they would play every night. They provided "Dive-In Movie" blankets, popcorn, and hot chocolate. And as always, ice cream is never too far away ;-)
And of course, walking into our room at the end of each evening was always a treat. Wondering what kind of animal you would find on the bed never got old, neither did the chocolates on our pillows. It always put a smile on my face!





No comments:
Post a Comment