Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July Party

This year Mark & Jenn hosted a 4th of July BBQ and firework show out at their place. And I must admit, I am very envious of all the acreage they have to roam on. The kids had an absolute blast riding around in the ranger and playing war against each other, while the adults sat and talked. After dinner we utilized the time and put together a friendly game of kickball. Aside from the Missionaries, Jenn, Brian and myself were the only adults who actually played. All the other adults were lame, sitting on the sidelines. Really! Who doesn't love kickball!? After kickball we did a little archery and then it was time for the fireworks. Between all of us we had a really great show. Misty even taught us how to capture on film writing your name in the sky with a sparkler. I didn't know you could do that! The only problem is, I can't figure out how to flip my photo so my name isn't backwards. However, that last photo really is my signature. You might not see it, but I do, and I think it is so cool! Thank you to Mark & Jenn for hosting such a fun event.

No comments:

Post a Comment