Sunday, December 13, 2009

All I want for Christmas...

...is my two front teeth! Well, and maybe my bottom one too!
Right now Austin has 3 missing teeth. It was pretty funny the other night though, the Tooth Fairy just about botched it. As I was waking Austin up in the morning I realized that I had completely forgot to take his tooth and leave him a dollar. I quickly high-tailed it back to my room, grabbed a dollar and tried to sneak it under Austin's pillow. I got my hand underneath but just as I was pulling it out Austin jumped up and flipped his pillow over. It seriously happened so quickly and I just knew he had caught me red handed! When he saw that his tooth was still there, as was the dollar bill, I said, "Wow, I guess the Tooth Fairy didn't need your tooth this time". He didn't ask me any questions and I was certainly glad that he didn't. I don't know how much longer he will continue to believe in this stuff, but I hope it lasts for a while longer.

1 comment:

  1. Thats so funny. I found out about everything in 2nd or 3rd grade and I was devastated cause some kid told me.

    ReplyDelete